Ythera Gifts Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on January 8, 2019.
The following terms and conditions for delivery and payment shall govern all deliveries and services. Any conflicting purchasing terms and conditions of the Customer are hereby expressly rejected. Any such purchasing terms and conditions shall apply only if we expressly confirm them in writing. Acceptance of the delivered goods shall be deemed acknowledgement of our terms and conditions.
We will endeavour to adhere to stipulated delivery deadlines. However, due to the custom nature of the specific gifts and packaging process, delivery will not be earlier than 24hrs after confirmed order of purchase directly through the website checkout system or express mobile number unless expressly agreed otherwise. Our contractual obligations are subject to our supplier delivering the correct products to us on time.
Delivery will only be made within 24hrs of order and confirmation of payment made through the website checkout system or Lipa Na Mpesa Till no number- 77 97 56
1.Charges applicable for deliveries within and out of CDB.
2.Delivery details must be provided in full and copied to our official email address – [email protected]
3.Express payments are made through Our Till number (Buy Goods option) – 77 97 56
4.Express order Phone no is 0710 558 855
Note : The Shapes of the truffles and Pralines may vary depending on the choice of moulds being preferred by the chocolatier at the time and as such might not appear as exactly displayed on the website.However, if you need exact shapes displayed a pre-order of at least two working days will be required. – This custom option only applies for bulk purchases.
- Deliveries out of Nairobi town are entirely at the buyers risk i.e rough terrain areas, limitation of specific products/vendors/service providers etc
- Replacement of Remote orders ( Out of NAIROBI) Can only be done within 24-48hrs .
As our products are perishable, all food sales are final.
Ythera will be happy to replace any item(s) in the unlikely event that they might be damaged or spoiled during transit. To make sure that you are satisfied with the product you receive, please inspect the contents as soon as your order arrives.
Ythera is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of deliveries being returned to the dispatch location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information you supply to us, or for inability of a recipient to receive the package on the day you specify that it should be delivered.
We wish we could assure proper handling and prompt receipt of packages once they have been delivered to the correct address by the third party carrier but this, of course, is out of our control. To enjoy the full flavor and freshness of our products, we urge you to make the necessary arrangements beforehand. If your gift is returned to us because of an incorrect address provided by you, because of its perishability, we must dispose of the contents of the gift and you will not be refunded.
– Dissatisfied with our service?…email us on [email protected]
Ythera Chocolate ^ Wine Pairing Event Terms :
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use and NOT refundable 24hours after purchase. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Ythera to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- The events can only start after gaining the minimum pairing participants quorum of at least 54%
- The types of Chocolates and wines used at our pairing events are at the DISCRECTION of Ythera and the Chocolate connoisseur
- Ythera is a CHOCOLATE company and NOT a WINE company hence the focus is the ARTISANAL CHOCOLATES in our pairing events. This means we DON’T endorse any specific wine brands in that we can use both premium and budget wines depending on the type of event at our discretion.
- Purchases of tickets made directly from our website or directly through our TILL NUMBER or OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS are bound by the terms.
- Management reserve the right of admission. • Guests under the age of 18 years will NOT be allowed at the venue and NO REFUND given henceforth.
- To prevent fraud and protect Ythera and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a Payment notifications after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform Ythera of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email , so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Whilst we allocate specific cocktail tables to you we have the right to change these tables to others of equal value.
- On rare occasions the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection kindly communicate this prior before the event date in writing.
Terms of Services Ythera Online Store
Welcome to ythera.co.ke website (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site followingthe posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Use of the Site
You are either at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Order acceptance and pricing
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such a demand will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within 1 day.We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of credit or debit card. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Kenyan copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies or guidelines your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.